Wedding Planners and Coordinators in Charlotte NC
Hey Love Events
Since every bride is unique and each wedding an expression of that bride’s inspiration, we do not have a set package price. Some brides desire help from a wedding planner from the beginning and some like to plan and want us to pull it all together to make it happen in the end. We would love to meet you and find out your vision and help you design and/or plan the wedding of your dreams. After the initial consultation we can create a package customized for you and your budget. Please contact us to begin the journey!
Our services include but are not limited to:
– Full Service Design, Planning & Production- Partial Design
– Day-Of Coordination
– Destination Weddings
– Farm Table Rentals
– Vintage Prop Rentals
– Floral Design & Arranging
– Paper Design & Production
– Wedding Cakes & Catering
– Bridal Parties & Luncheons
– Corporate Balls
Posh Affairs Wedding and Event Planning
Posh Affairs offers planning assistance for your entire wedding or event from start to finish. Our philosophy is to customize each client experience no matter where you are in your planning process. From the moment you contact Posh Affairs, your personalized service begins!
Our Posh Pre-Planning Survey™ helps us understand who you are, your style, what you love, and what you can’t live without. We then intertwine those elements into one of the most important events of your life!
- Full-Service Wedding Planning
- Wedding Weekend Events
- Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, After Party, Bridal Party Excursions
- Wedding Guest Management
- Hotel Accommodations, Transportation, Wedding Guest Excursions,
Guest Welcome Gifts
- Wedding related parties / showers
In addition to wedding events, Posh Affairs also is available to plan other social events, such as birthday parties, anniversary dinners, showers, etc.
Stunning and Brilliant Events
Stunning & Brilliant Events is a full-service wedding and event coordination company formed in 2010. We offer full-service event planning, partial planning and day of coordination. We can create an event that truly matches your style and budget. Sara & her staff are here to help guide you to your perfect day.We have worked with some of the most respected vendors in the south and will rely on those relationships to ensure a seamless and unforgettable event.
We NOW have TWO Locations
Myrtle Beach, SC & Charlotte, NC
Sara & her staff have planned over 200+ wedding & events.
Our main goal is to ensure you have a stunning day; whether it may be a wedding or your sweet 16 birthday party. We believe that by forming a close relationship with the client, We are able to understand their taste, style, and expectations for their special day. Our focus is to design an event that will reflect the couple’s unique personality and create everlasting memories.
Elegantly Affordable Wedding Planners of Carolinas
We offer a variety of planning packages to meet your needs and your budget.
Packages start at $400.00
Plan and arrange Ceremony and Honeymoon packages
Day of Wedding Coordinator Package
Assist with directing Wedding Rehearsal,Ceremony, and Reception as well as decorate Ceremony and Reception locations and coordinate with vendors on your Wedding Day
Silver Planning Package
- Help Wedding Couple adhere to a budget
- On-line budget reports for Wedding Couple
- Prepare Schedules and Time-lines
- Assist couple in selecting a wedding and reception location and secure the best rates
- Obtain a Priest/Minister/Judge if needed
- Secure the following Vendors: (1) Caterer (2) Wedding Cake Baker (3) Florist (4)Photographer/Videographer (5) Music/Band/DJ (6)Transportation for Wedding Day and Reception (7)Invitations
- Schedule and attend vendor meetings with the bride and groom
- Review all vendor contracts and agreements
- Provide information to obtain Marriage License
- Have your Reception location decorated and work with the facility to ensure all tables, etc.,are acceptable and all menus have been approved
- Attend/Direct Wedding Rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
- Attend the wedding to help direct vendors, guests, and any other misc. items (up to 10 hours)
- Provide Wedding Day Itineraries to Bride, Groom, and Wedding Party Attendants
- Direct Processional, Recessional, and Receiving Line
Southern Savvy Events
WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGES AND SERVICES OFFERED
Below are Southern Savvy Event's standard wedding planning packages. We can customize any of these to fit your needs. Contact us today for a consultation - we can better put together a package to fit your special day’s needs once we have a picture of what you want!
THE FINAL DETAIL
Day of Coordination "Create a stress free wedding day"
- Coordination for rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. 3 hours onsite for rehearsal, 10 hours onsite day of
- Create timeline for rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. To be shared with all vendors and VIP family/friends
- Confirm and schedule details with vendors
- Create and distribute timeline two weeks out
- Send finalized timeline 5-7 days out
- Review all contracts
- 20 hours planning/support prior to day of
- Assistance with decorating and set up
- Assistance with wedding ceremony order
- Ensure final payment and gratuity is received by all vendors
Something Perfect Wedding Planning
A full-service planning package that includes assistance from the moment the contract is signed through the wedding day including vendor selection, budget management, RSVP list management, personalized planning timeline and wedding day design assistance.
Something In Between
This partial planning package is for the bride and groom who have started planning and may need some extra help finding vendors, managing the budget and staying on task.
A month-of planning package for the couple who have handled all the planning but want to make sure the wedding day details are coordinated with stress-free perfection. This includes email assistance during entire planning process, 3 pre-wedding meetings, day-of timeline creation, rehearsal direction and day-of coordination.
Something A La Carte
Want help with a specific wedding day project? Something Perfect offers A La Carte services which are billed hourly for assistance on things such as event design and styling; vendor research and recommendations; or assistance with the budget.
Beautiful Day Wedding Coordination
Our day-of package is perfect for couples that have planned their dream wedding now want to enjoy their wedding day. Leaving the stress of coordinating the vendors, rehearsal, ceremony & reception to a professional! This package includes: ~ Coordination of vendors ~ Creation of customized timeline ~ A tour of ceremony and reception venues ~ Rehearsal coordination ~ Wedding decor set-up and tear-down ~ Ceremony coordination ~ Reception coordination With its affordability, we highly recommend this package to every couple!